Tuesday, November 29, 2016

HIV Dating can be hard for just about everyone, and dating while positive can pose some unique challenges.

You should positively facing life,.And take actively HIV dating part or online .
People often wonder things like:

Should I disclose my status in my online profile?

When’s the right time for me to tell dates or hookups that I’m positive?
How do I tell a guy I want to date or hook up with that I’m HIV positive?
How do I prevent giving the virus to an HIV-negative sex partner? (And what can he do to protect himself?)

Here are some articles and websites to help you think about these questions.


Positively Dating

Positively Dating is a blog written by a 30-something gay man living in New York City. The author chronicles the good, the bad and the ugly related to his dating life in order to spark a dialogue about HIV and relationships and to reduce stigma.

How to Date an HIV-Positive Guy

HIV Equal offers five tips to prevent HIV from interfering with shared chemistry in a budding relationship.

www.hivdatingnow.net offers the ‘rules’ and ‘reactions’ to dating openly in the 21st century in this article chronicling one man’s search for love as an HIV-positive gay man.
Out.com: Dating Positively

Dating While HIV-Positive: Knowing What You’re Worth

shares one man’s experience dating as an HIV-positive gay man and how he learned to renegotiate his self-worth with confidence after seroconverting.

Learn from this article.You should actively take part in HIV dating part.Go out Meeting others.This is our HIV Dating website www.hivdatingnow.net .

No comments:

Post a Comment